Your vision is ambitious. Just like ours.
Our people are our success. As one of us, you will contribute to engineering excellence for the high-tech markets of the future, including semiconductors, batteries, pharmaceuticals, biotechnology, and data centers. At Exyte, you will be part of a global community of challenge seekers who are ambitious and passionate about innovation. Together, we will build on our company’s long history and keep on leading the way to a better world.
Discover your exciting role
Join Exyte now as an Engineer MEP (m/f/d) and work for some of the world’s most innovative industries: Advanced Technology Facilities (ATF), Biopharma & Life Sciences (BLS), and Data Centers (DTC). Wherever technology is, we’re there, too.
Explore your tasks and responsibilities
- Planning and design of building services piping (HVAC and Black Utility services / packages)
- Help and contribute control and establishment of system concepts and layouts, technical schedules, site plans and service descriptions
- Create component lists, bill of quantities
- Technical clarification with suppliers; preparation for price requests
- Collection and evaluation of tenders, participation in the awarding of contracts, as well as technical clarifications with suppliers and subcontractors
- Preparation of planning documents and calculations for the HOAI phases 1-9
Show your expertise
- Completed degree in Technical Engineer (Diplomingenieur), BSC, Technician or BEng (Hons), technical education, Degree in a Technical Engineer (Diplomingenieur), BSC, Technician or BEng (Hons), technical education, Degree in a related engineering field
- Ideally 0-5 years of professional experience in design and/or construction of building services systems (but we are also happy to give graduates a chance!)
- Good knowledge of spoken and written German
- Very good ability to communicate and work in a team
Exyte Central Europe GmbH
Exyte is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and is committed to equal opportunity and equal treatment. Therefore, Exyte Group provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants regardless of ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, color, religion, protected veteran or disability status, or genetic information.