Corning is vital to progress – in the industries we help shape and in the world we share.
We invent life-changing technologies using materials science. Our scientific and manufacturing expertise, boundless curiosity, and commitment to purposeful invention place us at the center of the way the world interacts, works, learns, and lives.
Our sustained investment in research, development, and invention means we’re always ready to solve the toughest challenges alongside our customers.
Our Optical Communications segment has recently evolved from being a manufacturer of optical fiber and cable, hardware and equipment to being a comprehensive provider of industry-leading optical solutions across the broader communications industry.This segment is classified into two main product groupings – carrier network and enterprise network. The carrier network product group consists primarily of products and solutions for optical-based communications infrastructure for services such as video, data and voice communications. The enterprise network product group consists primarily of optical-based communication networks sold to businesses, governments and individuals for their own use.
- Configuration and testing of .Net applications
- Web Client programming of .Net applications
- Creation of technical requirement specifications
- Front-End design
- Regular student in the area of information technology, information management or similar
- Proved knowledge in MS Office products (in particular Excel, Word)
- Fluent in English, written and verbal
- Logical thinking and well-structured working style
- Willing to learn and having a sense of urgency
- Database knowledge (Oracle) advantageous
- Open working atmosphere in an international working environment
- Agile and diverse team
- Interesting and versatile challenges
- Working in a trend-setting, international growing company
- Adequate compensation