#weareALTEN – the home of forward thinkers
We are the designers of today for the world of tomorrow.
As one of the world’s leading engineering service providers, we at ALTEN are committed to positively shaping the future of our partners, the careers of our employees and the challenges facing our society and environment.
More than 50,000 employees in 30 countries are already working on innovative solutions in various engineering and IT sectors such as automotive, aerospace, renewable energy, medical technology and railway technology.
A home where people learn and thrive
- Talent Management – we develop your career
- Work Life Balance - flexible working hours and mobile working possible
- Fit and relaxed - with EGYM Wellpass
- Enjoy biking – always on tour with bike leasing
- Green Mobility - with us you can travel at a reduced rate
…and of course we offer the usual standards such as 30 days’ vacation, many events, company pension plan, permanent employment contract and corporate benefits.
Make it happen
- develop, establish and implement verification and compliance strategies against validated requirements
- plan, prepare, execute, and complete experimental activities
- support experimental activities
- are responsible for defining the verification strategy
- plan, create and manage flight release documentation, standardisation and certification reports to ensure compliance with certification and customer requirements
- have good knowledge in risk management of potential disruptions
Be our forward thinker
- have a degree in mechanical engineering, aerospace engineering or equivalent experience
- have a good understanding of turbogenerator system with knowledge in power system functionality, electrical distribution, energy storage systems
- have experience with the verification processes (and regulatory requirements CS-E, CS-25, DO-160, ARO-4754)
- are talented with good skills in problem definition and solution thinking
- have also good knowledge in risk management
- are very good in English (written and spoken)
We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications – regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion/belief, disability, age, and sexual orientation and identity.
Severely disabled persons will be given preferential consideration if they are equally qualified.
Do you have any questions?
Then contact me: Sarah Michalczewska (Tel.: +49 30 800933280)
Or apply now using our online application form.