Are you interested in laboratory diagnostics and automation?
Are you passionate about contact with real customers?
Do you speak German and Dutch?
Then you should definitely read on!
As a Technical Specialist Workflow & Automation Solutions (m/f/d) in the international Customer Service Centre in Mannheim, you will provide support for our customers in hospitals and diagnostic laboratories in Germany, Switzerland, Austria, the Netherlands, Turkey, Greece and Belgium and for our field staff.
Thanks to your technical know-how, your IT experience and your quick grasp, you will be able to ensure the functionality of our diagnostic analysis systems in the laboratory and support our customers with questions regarding the optimal use of our diagnostic solutions.
Your tasks will be:
- You will support our national and international customers as well as colleagues in the field by telephone, digitally and via remote connection and support them from the acceptance of technical product problems to the derivation of suitable measures for problem solving.
- You form the interfaces between the customer, field service and global second-level support. In this function, you lead complaint cases to a sustainable solution. In this way, you guarantee a result-oriented and first-class service for our customers.
- You document the services provided in a CRM system and thus make an important contribution to increasing our service quality.
- If necessary, you will support our service technicians during on-site customer visits.
Who you are:
- You have successfully completed your engineering studies (e.g. medical technology, electrical engineering, mechatronics) or degree. Alternatively, you have trained as a technician or computer scientist plus professional experience.
- You have intercultural experience and speak German and Dutch and ideally English fluently; another language (Turkish, Greek) is an advantage.
- You have several years of experience in the medical-technical field, through technical customer support (field service or hotline) or in a laboratory function.
- You have in-depth knowledge of technology (mechanics, electrical engineering). You are familiar with IT network structures, communication protocols and IT interfaces and have experience in the area of server operating systems.
- You are quick on the uptake and can solve complex problems in a structured manner using your analytical skills.
- You show a high degree of communicative and social competence in personal and virtual cooperation. Working in a team is your strength.
- You think in a customer-centric way with the goal of providing your customers with a great experience with Roche at all times.
Application possible as long as the position is advertised.
Apply now - we are looking forward to it!
Your qualifications do not match the advertisement 100%?
No problem - please apply anyway.
#CVonly You only need to upload your CV. Further documents will be requested if necessary.
So far so good? It could be even better. Here are our TOP 5 BENEFITS for you at the Mannheim location:
- Long-term account: Roche offers you the possibility to allocate a part of your salary to a long-term account in order to be able to use it for financing leaves of absence during your working life (e.g. for a sabbatical, for further education, etc.) or for a smooth transition into retirement.
- Pension plan 2007: With the "Pension plan 2007" Roche offers an additional income in old age in addition to the statutory pension insurance. From your 62nd birthday, you are free to choose when you would like to receive your company pension.
- Work-life balance: As a leading healthcare company, we know that a culture that values work-life balance and health is the key to success.
- Attractiveness of the location: Mannheim is the second largest city in Baden-Württemberg and in the heart of the Rhine-Neckar metropolitan region. Attractive cultural and leisure activities, a variety of international restaurants, numerous cafés, but also parks and green spaces are waiting to be explored by you!
- Childcare places, childcare allowance, risk coverage, language courses and internal training opportunities are just some of the many other benefits that await you.
You can find more information about us as an employer, the benefits and your development opportunities on our career page.
Your contact to us! With people. For people.
Our Talent Acquisition Team will be happy to answer your questions. Please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your contact to us! With people. For people.
Do you need more support?
Our Talent Acquisition Team welcomes your questions. Please send an email to email@example.com
Who we are
At Roche, more than 100,000 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we’ve become one of the world’s leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity.
With more than 7,700 employees, Mannheim is the third largest Roche site in the world. It headquarters the Diabetes Care business unit and the sales organization of diagnostics products and is the hub of the worldwide diagnostics business. From your beginning with Roche, our motivated team will welcome and support you. Numerous opportunities for personal development, flexible work hours, attractive compensation packages and special family assistance programs are available.
Roche is an Equal Opportunity Employer.