YOUR NEXT CHALLENGE
At MI-GSO | PCUBED, our mission is to deliver our clients’ most important projects and programmes. We take pride in delivering world-class project, programme and portfolio management services to clients in every industry.
We are specialists in helping businesses to react faster, hit their targets and succeed. In the 25 years that we’ve been in business, we’ve helped some of the world’s largest companies achieve their most complex goals.
- Steering the project
- Steering production performance
- Steering a team of consultants
- Steering and forecast anticipated team workload plan
- Accountable for the quality, cost and schedule performance of the project
- Responsible for Initiation, Planning, Execution, Monitoring & Controlling and Closing of projects delivering complex secure communications infrastructure and services
- Responsible for managing projects in accordance with the project lifecycle standards in the aerospace industry
Our clients are as diverse as they are influential so working in our company means making an impact on some of the largest and most interesting companies in the world.
Being exposed to this range of clients means you’ll build up a resume of experience across industries.
Making you competitive in any field.
So, join us and take yourself and your career to the next level. Enhance yourself, acquire new skills, become an expert, create and lead.
WHO ARE YOU?
- Degree in Project Management, engineering degree or business degree with technical background
- Proven project management experience
- Previous experience working in aerospace, space or defence industries
- PMI Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Fluent German and English language skills
So, if it sounds like we’re describing you, we want to meet you.
Apply today and start your journey with MI-GSO | PCUBED.