What you do at AMD changes everything
We care deeply about transforming lives with AMD technology to enrich our industry, our communities and the world. Our mission is to build great products that accelerate next-generation computing experiences - the building blocks for the data center, artificial intelligence, PCs, gaming and embedded. Underpinning our mission is the AMD culture. We push the limits of innovation to solve the world's most important challenges. We strive for execution excellence, while being direct, humble, collaborative and inclusive of diverse perspectives. This is who we are at our best. One Company. One Team.
AMD together we advance_
We are recruiting an outstanding intern to join the architecture team based in our Engineering Centre in Dublin, Ireland.
The team’s architecture and systems activities cover a wide range of disciplines including machine learning (ML) for data center (HPC) and embedded computing (e.g., automotive ADAS) applications; digital signal processing (DSP); specification, modelling and analysis of modern heterogeneous parallel architectures.
- Studying towards MS/BS Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related field
- Strong C/C++ programming experience
- Strong scripting skills (e.g., shell/python)
- Understanding of computer architectures and real-time computing
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written
- Strong analytical skill
Experience in the following areas would be beneficial:
- Programming modern parallel architectures
- Background in AI/ML and digital signal processing algorithms