Your vision is ambitious. Just like ours.
Our people are our success. As one of us, you will contribute to engineering excellence for the high-tech markets of the future, including semiconductors, batteries, pharmaceuticals, biotechnology, and data centers. At Exyte, you will be part of a global community of challenge seekers who are ambitious and passionate about innovation. Together, we will build on our company’s long history and keep on leading the way to a better world.
Discover your exciting role
For our project team in Hamburg, we are looking for a team player to support us in project execution. In our daily work, we focus on delivering state-of-the-art technology to our customers. We appreciate enthusiastic and open-minded colleagues who feel comfortable in a dynamic environment.
Explore your tasks and responsibilities
- Supporting the construction and project management as well as the entire construction site team in day-to-day business and all organizational matters
- Briefing and registration of subcontractors
- Participation in the creation and maintenance of various documents; maintenance of project documentation, incl. filing of e.g. delivery notes
- Keeping attendance lists
- General correspondence
- Independent coordination, preparation and follow-up of appointments
- Reception of customers, suppliers and visitors
- Placing orders and checking invoices
- Organizing accommodation and business trips for employees
Show your expertise
- Successfully completed commercial training and/or several years of professional experience in the secretarial or team assistance field
- Strong communication skills and high service orientation
- Organizational talent with independent and reliable working style
- Hands-on mentality, initiative & motivation
- Very good MS Office skills, especially Outlook, Word and PowerPoint
- Very good German and good English skills, both written and spoken
Would you like to become part of the Exyte team? Then we look forward to your application!
Exyte Central Europe GmbH
Exyte is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and is committed to equal opportunity and equal treatment. Therefore, Exyte Group provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants regardless of ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, color, religion, protected veteran or disability status, or genetic information.