YOUR NEXT CHALLENGE
At MI-GSO | PCUBED, our mission is to deliver our clients’ most important projects and programmes. We take pride in delivering world-class project, programme and portfolio management services to clients in every industry. We are specialists in helping businesses to react faster, hit their targets and succeed. In the 25 years that we’ve been in business, we’ve helped some of the world’s largest companies achieve their most complex goals.
- Leading project teams to ensure commercial success of transformational projects
- Stakeholder management, identifying risks and initiate interventions at an early stage
- Acquisition of new customers and support of established customers
- Development and implementation of customer specific project management solutions
- Interviewer and brand ambassador within the recruiting process
Our clients are as diverse as they are influential so working in our company means making an impact on some of the largest and most interesting companies in the world. Being exposed to this range of clients means you’ll build up a resume of experience across industries. Making you competitive in any field. So, join us and take yourself and your career to the next level. Enhance yourself, acquire new skills, become an expert, create and lead.
WHO ARE YOU?
- Degree in project management, technical or economic studies
- 2-5 years of experience in business management in the manufacturing area
- Business fluent German and English skills
- Readiness to travel
So, if it sounds like we’re describing you, we want to meet you.
Apply today and start your journey with MI-GSO | PCUBED.