Are you graduating from University this Summer/Fall with a degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related area?! Then this might be for you!
As a Junior Software Engineer, you’ll work on an agile team with other passionate, driven, and talented people to create innovative solutions for our clients. You will be responsible for software development from idea to code to test to operations. You will collaborate cross-functionally with experience designers, strategy associates, product managers, and data scientists to produce amazing impact for our clients.
As part of our new graduate programme, you’ll go through on-boarding and will be ready to start working with clients by month 2. You’ll also receive on-going structured learning during your first three years that is tailored to you, and you will also be supported with your growth & progression.
- Design, develop and unit test applications
- Participate in peer reviews of solution designs and related code
- Package and support the deployment of releases
- Analyse and resolve technical and application problems
- Adhere to high-quality development principles while delivering solutions
- Prepare reports, manuals, and other documentation