Your vision is ambitious. Just like ours.
Our people are our success. As one of us, you will contribute to engineering excellence for the high-tech markets of the future, including semiconductors, batteries, pharmaceuticals, biotechnology, and data centers. At Exyte, you will be part of a global community of challenge seekers who are ambitious and passionate about innovation. Together, we will build on our company’s long history and keep on leading the way to a better world.
Discover your exciting role
To strengthen our team we are looking for a motivated and reliable intern (m/f/d) who is interested in supporting us actively in exciting projects.
Explore your tasks and responsibilities
- Various tasks in the field of project management, construction management, project management and controlling
- Preparation and optimization of various analyses and evaluations of ongoing projects
- Collaboration in the standardization of process and project workflows
- Collaboration in the budget and investment planning of new projects
Show your expertise
- Studies in the field of civil and environmental engineering, industrial engineering, process engineering
- Relevant knowledge in project management / controlling
- Very good knowledge of common MS Office programs
- Very good knowledge of English and German
- Communication skills, reliability an independence
Would you like to become part of the Exyte team? We are looking forward to receiving your application!
Exyte Central Europe GmbH
Exyte is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and is committed to equal opportunity and equal treatment. Therefore, Exyte Group provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants regardless of ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, color, religion, protected veteran or disability status, or genetic information.