You are a highly motivated and curious student, passionate about technology and science from a European University with one of the following subjects:
- Engineering: Mechanical-, Electrical-, Chemical-, Industrial-, Precision-Engineering, Mechatronic, Packaging or equivalent
- Physical Sciences: Chemistry, Polymer Chemistry, Physics, Materials Technology and Science and Mathematical Modeling & Simulation
In addition to technical excellence and good knowledge of English, you have skills such as creativity, curiosity, innovation, initiative, communication, leadership and the ability to work in a team.
- the internship/placement is for minimum 3 up to 12 months (during summer or at different times of the year)
- a thesis usually is for 6 months
More information on different R&D roles and the type of people we look for can be found on our R&D homepage: https://www.pgcareers.com/career-areas. Should you be looking for a full-time position in R&D, please have a look at the respective job postings by country.
Interested? Apply now!
- To optimally prepare for our online assessments & interviews, make sure you fully understand our application process
- Please directly upload all documents mentioned below in the "CV/Resume" field. (Incomplete applications may lead to delays in the application process.)
- A letter of motivation helps us to better understand your interests/needs. If you are interested in a specific subject area/project, please let us know in this letter.
- CV as a separate document
- Copy of Bachelor/ Master (if applicable) diploma and transcript
- Motivation letter
- Copy of relevant work, internship and volunteering certificates
P&G is a leading global consumer goods company whose winning brands are built around the model of innovation. You will engage in significant work that will touch the lives of others and have a real impact. Everything at P&G starts with understanding - understanding our consumers and our employees as we innovate to improve lives now and for generations to come.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To ensure that everybody who is interested in joining our team has equal opportunity and ability to start that journey, we have made sure our hiring process is flexible and accessible. From the application to interviews, our team will adapt to your needs and what works best to help you show us your best. To learn more about the P&G Disability Accommodation process, check the career pages.
At P&G #weseeequal