NI develops among others hardware and software which enable customers to measure RF performance for several cellular standards. NI Dresden is particularly involved in software development for 5G cellular standard.
Our software product comprises of algorithmic code, user friendly GUI, and automated tests. You will work on one or several of these components, along with understanding and following 5G specifications.
- Design and implementation of GUI features or their extension for a 5G NR application
- Development of tests for new features
- Improvements of the existing software architecture
- Student of Electrical Engineering or Computer Science
- Experience in C/C++ programming
- Basic understanding of communication standards (e.g. LTE, WiFi, 5G)
- Fluency in English
- Compulsory internship (internship duration: 3 - 6 months)
- Knowledge in QT, .NET and UI design
- Experience with Visual Studio or Eclipse
Imparted practical expertise
- In-depth knowledge of 3GPP 5G NR physical layer
- Get insights on how day-to-day business looks like in an international company
- Challenging and practice-oriented tasks
- Structured onboarding program
- Dedicated support by professional mentors
- Fair compensation
- Pleasant working atmosphere
- Flexible working hours
- Free drinks, fruits, and vegetables
Please submit following supporting documents along with your application:
- short motivation letter
- compulsory internship certificate (from your university internship or examination office)
- transcripts of records from your studies
- if available: letters of recommendation
Combine theory with practice and become part of our international NI family!
Only your qualifications decide about your suitability. Talents are invited no matter what race, skin color, religion, gender, sexual identity, nationality, severe disability, or age.