Electrical Engineer (f/m/d) Network Planning for Industrial Systems (AC016)
- Advanced knowledge and experience in network planning with focus on protection coordination and industrial systems (refineries, automobile industry, oil production units, etc.)
- Basic knowledge of PowerFactory or other similar power sysem analysis software
- Willingness to extend your expert knowledge and to apply it in new areas
- Ability to communicate, collaborate and interact with clients and other project team members.
- Willingness to travel
- Very good German and English language skills; Spanish and French language skills are beneficial
- Technical support and consultancy for our national and international customers on issues concerning protection coordination, dimensioning of equipment and application of DIgSILENT PowerFactory software.
- Grid studies and execution of projects for industrial networks
- Planning and execution of training and seminars worldwide on special topics of network calculation in the field of industrial networks (protection coordination, motor starting, arc flash)
- Development of technical documentation and manuals
- Attendance at international conferences and trade fairs as well as participation in working groups on current topics of electrical energy technology
- Product presentation and technical support for the sales process