Huawei is a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider. Driven by a commitment to operations, ongoing innovation, and open collaboration, we have established a competitive ICT portfolio of end-to-end solutions in Telecom and enterprise networks, Devices and Cloud technology and services. Our ICT solutions, products and services are used in more than 170 countries and regions, serving over one-third of the world's population. With 197,000 employees, Huawei is committed to develop the future information society and build a Better Connected World.
Huawei's Munich Research Center is responsible for advanced technology research, architectural development, design and strategic engineering of our products.
Munich Design Center, constantly sensing the vibes of global cultures, creativity and innovation, working on advanced design projects and Flagship products. Create a unique, iconic and minimalist design for the premium brand.
Now we are looking for a:
Design Intern (m/f/d)
- Conduct all the design process, from sketch phase to CAS and 3D modeling
- High level of flexibility to work on overall design process: from styling proposals to detail solutions
- Express a high level of creativity through hand drawing as well as Photoshop sketches, 3D Modelling and 3D renderings
- Proficiency using the following software - Powerpoint, Photoshop, Alias, Blender, Vred, Keyshot, Midjourney, Stalbe diffusion.
- Able to work as part of an international team, proactive and self-motivated
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Industrial, Product or Transportation Design is required
- Fluent in written and spoken English. German is a plus
What you can expect
- Our culture is characterized by innovative power and team spirit as well as the intensive exchange of knowledge and experience within our global network.
- We offer you a competitive compensation package and a broad range of training opportunities. Many online and face-to-face training programs.
- Self-responsible work in a competent, motivated and constantly growing team.
If you are enthusiastic to shape the Huawei’s Munich Research Center together with us, with a very high level of technical innovation, being part of a multicultural team and growing environment, feel free to contact us.
Please send your application and CV (incl. cover letter and reference letters) in English.