To apply for the Future Talent Programme:
- you have finished recently or are about to finish this year your Bachelor or Master Degree in ElectroMechanics, Information and Electrical engineering, Automation or similar.
- Initial knowledge of PLC systems. Siemens step7 Classic and TIA portal.
- Initial knowledge of Scada systems. Wincc Flexible and Wincc scada, Wonderware HMI.
- Initial knowledge of SQL systems.
- Eager to travel (50%).
- Can work in a team and/or solitary.
- You have a mature and professional personality with the ability to create and utilize a broad network.
- Curiousness to work in a leading food processing industry.
- Driven by automation and the fast-developing aspects (IoT, Industry 4.0, etc).
- You are fluent in German and English, both written and verbal.
Don’t miss the chance to join our team!
Please complete and submit your application in English online on our career site.
Tetra Pak not only supplies packaging systems, but also equipment for the production of food. Many products are manufactured on Tetra Pak process equipment, such as milk, desserts, fruit juices or even soups and sauces. Reinbek is the location of the Processing division, where the systems are designed, distributed and projects are developed. A large proportion of the employees are therefore engineers who also put the systems into operation at the customer's site. Also the service of the process plants is controlled centrally from Reinbek. This includes the supply of spare parts to customers as well as the operational management of the service technicians distributed throughout Germany. Tetra Pak Processing also has another office in Germering near Munich.