Veeva Systems is a mission-driven organization and pioneer in industry cloud, helping life sciences companies bring therapies to patients faster. As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in history, we surpassed $2B in revenue in our last fiscal year with extensive growth potential ahead.
At the heart of Veeva are our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. We’re not just any public company – we made history in 2021 by becoming a public benefit corporation (PBC), legally bound to balancing the interests of customers, employees, society, and investors.
Join us in transforming the life sciences industry, committed to making a positive impact on its customers, employees, and communities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you – on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office – it’s up to you.
If you’re looking to start and grow your career in a challenging, dynamic, innovative environment, you’ve come to the right place. Veeva’s Sales Development Program (SDP) is a rigorous, comprehensive four-year track dedicated to growing and developing new grads into industry-leading Account Partners.
Ultimately, our sales teams generate opportunities and build relationships with the world’s leading pharmaceutical and biotech companies. We believe that to best serve our customers in this capacity it’s important to deeply understand Veeva’s products, the industry, and consulting and sales skills.
At Veeva, we work with Speed. The Sales Development Program is an accelerated program that takes you from new grad to Account Partner in a top software company in 4 years. This comprehensive journey will take you through 3 Phases.
Each phase will consist of dedicated training to maximize your development and transform your skills to take on the next step into becoming an industry-leading Account Partner.
Phase 1: You’ll join as an Associate Consultant learning the ins and outs of Veeva’s products, the industry, and how to implement Veeva’s software.
Phase 2: You will become a Sales Development Representative (SDR) where you will focus your learning and development on core sales training and acumen
Phase 3: Complete the program as a top-notch Associate Account Partner where you will apply your product, industry, consulting, and sales knowledge to learn how to sell our software and drive sales.
What You’ll Do
- You will gain expertise in consulting, product, industry, and sales to become an industry-leading Account Partner.
- Learn technical consulting, software solution design, industry business processes, and project management skills
- You will learn lead generation, territory and account management, and how to expand Veeva’s footprint
- Build trusted relationships with prospective customers; delivering exceptional service and experiences from end-user to the C-level
- Participate in business process discovery workshops with customers, gather requirements, and support fit/gap analysis
- Configure (tailor) Veeva products to match customer needs under the guidance of experienced Solution Architects
- Explain solutions to a variety of audiences and provide subject matter expertise on Veeva applications and technical design
- Guide customer project teams to apply business and technical best practices
- A strong desire for profound learning opportunities on Veeva’s products and services that will allow you to develop the skillset needed to enhance the next step in your Sales career
- Bachelors Degree with strong academic performance
- STEM, Computer Science, Economics, Finance or Accounting major
- 0 – 2 years of professional experience
- Don’t have a university degree? That’s OK if you have the equivalent skills gained through work experience or disciplined self-study
- Fluent in German (native level) and English
- Ability to take technical requirements and translate them into business solutions
- Technical aptitude and interest to learn new software
- Self-motivated with the desire to work in an intense, dynamic environment and be results-driven
- Ambitious and comfortable taking initiative
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage time and prioritize deadlines in person and remotely
- Willingness to travel as needed up to 25-50% of the time
- Preference to work from home when not travelling (this is a remote role)
Nice to Have
- An internship or experience with a pharma company, consulting, customer service, and or sales
- Entrepreneurial experience
- Community involvement or organizational leadership experience